Sunrise – This is a very beautiful phenomenon on this planet. The beautiful colors of Sunrise, chirping of the birds, fresh breeze on face – these aspects of Sunrise time help us start our day with happiness and excitement and infuse positivity. Sunrise time is a sacred and precious time in a day. The act of watching Sunrise can automatically take a person into a meditative and peaceful state.
In modern times, many of us are leading hectic lives where we sleep late and wake up late. In order to watch Sunrise, one needs to wake up early, and this needs a change in our lifestyle. This needs us to plan our day well, have early dinner, sleep early, and various other changes. Is this effort really worth it? So, what are the benefits of watching Sunrise?
Here are the 11 benefits of watching Sunrise.
1. When Sunlight hits our eyes, the pineal gland in our body, which is also referred to as the third eye in esoteric literature, gets activated. With this activation, you can manifest and achieve your dreams close to your heart. Now, those of you who want your dreams and aspirations to come true, start waking up early and watch Sunrise. When you do this, your energies start to vibrate at a higher frequency, and you attract the right things, the right people, and the right opportunities. Miraculous coincidences come your way. It can be a very powerful practice in transforming your life. Don’t believe it? Try it for 100 days and share your experience.
2. When you wake up early, you can start your day with peace and happiness and with a relaxed state of mind, without any kind of rush. When you start your day with peace and happiness, you carry the same vibes throughout the day, and you are better equipped to handle your day. When we wake up late, we tend to rush, and being in a rush in the morning time is a not so productive way to start your day.
3. By catching this magic hour, you have your own personal time where you can sort your thoughts, emotions, body before you start your day. You get to spend time with the most important person in your life – “You.” Success in life is the outcome of optimum usage and proper maintenance of your three most important resources – your body, emotions, and thoughts. It’s important to strengthen your body, refine your emotions, and sharpen your thoughts every day to succeed in life. When you wake up early, you will find uninterrupted time to take care of yourself.
4. Early morning hours are magical, with fewer distractions. This is the time for you to plan your day, week, month, and years ahead. Your mind is primed for big picture conceptual thinking during this time. This is the best time to ideate and conceptualize your big ideas. Without proper planning, it’s challenging to achieve big things in life. Waking up early in the morning gives us the time to plan our day, our week, and, eventually, our entire life.
5. You get time to work on your big ideas and goals, while the rest of the world is snoozing.
6. When you wake up early, you can start your day on a positive note, and this, in turn, propels your day in the direction of positive events. Positivity attracts more positivity.
7. It’s a perfect time to review your goals, life, relationships, career, and the direction in which you are heading in your life. Apart from setting goals, regularly reviewing our goals is also important to achieve our goals
8. Sun is a natural source of Vitamin D, which is an important vitamin in keeping you physically, emotionally, and mentally healthy. Health is one of the greatest blessings of life, and watching Sunrise is a great way to improve and protect our health.
9. Sunrise has great beauty and peace. Watching Sunrise is a great source of joy and works as an antidepressant. It inspires new ideas and enhances your creativity.
10. Waking up at Sunrise helps you keep the circadian rhythm of your body healthy. Circadian rhythm is your body clock, which can protect you from multiple diseases when maintained properly, and this plays an important role in keeping you healthy.
11. It boosts your immunity and gives your body a better chance to fight seasonal flu and various diseases.
These are some of the benefits of watching Sunrise. While watching Sunrise, below are 7 practices you can do.
1. Express gratitude to Sun God for being the source of life on this planet. Think how wonderfully the Sun is enriching our lives every day and feel gratitude.
2. Chant any mantra, you know. It is wonderful and beneficial to chant Gayatri mantra while watching Sunrise
3. Visualize that Sunlight is healing your body, mind, and soul.
4. Offer any issue that is troubling you. You can offer your problems at the feet of Lord Sun and request Sun God to show you a way to solve these problems.
5. Offer any flaws in you like anger, hatred, lack of forgiveness, etc., to Sun God and ask for positive qualities to fill you.
6. Visualize the Sun God is radiating peace and love across the world.
7. Just be in the moment and enjoy the Sunrise. Practice mindfulness while watching Sunrise and relish the time. This becomes a meditation on its own.
These are some activities you can do while watching Sunrise. Watching Sunrise is highly recommended by both Spirituality and Science. So, take that time out of your schedule and enjoy the miracle of Sunrise. If not every day, at least on weekends, enjoy the beautiful colors of Sunrise offered to us free of cost every morning. We don’t need to stand in queues to watch Sunrise. Sunrise is not limited to only some places. It is everywhere.
Enjoy this wonderful aspect of mother nature, and start your day on a positive note with a hot cup of immunity booster.
Wish you and your family health and peace.