We are good at seeing beauty in other people, but when it comes to ourselves, most of us become judgmental, and we find flaws. We find our weight imperfect, our skin imperfect, our hair imperfect, and so on. In a survey, it is found that 80% of the women feel bad when they look at themselves in the mirror, and 54% of the women are unhappy with their bodies. But how far our views about ourselves are true? In many cases, these views turn out to be false. Yet, so many of us believe these false views.
We believe in these false perceptions because fashion magazines, social media, glamour industry make us think that only if our skin is in a certain way, it is beautiful, or if the body is of a certain weight, it is beautiful. We constantly compare ourselves against the models and actors and feel bad that we are not as perfect as these stars. This comparison leads us to embrace cosmetics that are harmful to the body, crazy diets that can damage the body, and toxic relationships just to listen to the words – “you are beautiful.”
If you are one of those people who think you are not beautiful in spite of being healthy and beautiful, here are some pointers that make you truly beautiful and attractive to yourself and everyone around you without impacting your health negatively. Come along and read.
11 beauty tips that transform your life:
1. Say no to unhealthy diets: Don’t torture your body with those unhealthy diets. Don’t fall for all those diets which promise you weight loss of 5 Kgs in 10 days. No diet can do such miracles for you without impacting your health negatively. Diet plays an important role in keeping the body and mind healthy and beautiful. If you are serious about keeping your body healthy and attractive, consult a good nutritionist and find out what works best for your body. Everybody is unique, and no formula works for everyone. So, find out what is suitable for you. Health is the most attractive feature of your body and safe-guard it tightly by having a healthy diet.
2. Be active physically: Invest your time in any physical activity, at least for 30 minutes a day. It could be dancing, swimming, yoga, gymming, running, walking, playing outdoor games – anything which you enjoy. This physical activity gives your body a boost and keeps it happy and healthy. An active person is an attractive and cool person to hang out with. Do you love going on those beautiful treks and showing your cool adventurous side on Facebook and Instagram? Then, invest at least 30 minutes a day for some physical activity.
3. Be happy: It’s not your lipstick or mascara, but it is your smile that attracts people to you. No one likes to be friends with a serious or angry or boring person. Be happy, smile from your heart, and enjoy life. If you are not happy, find ways to become happy. Does music make you happy? or dancing? Or playing? Or reading? Invest time and energy in keeping yourself happy. Why wait for others to make you happy? It’s your job to make yourself happy.
4. Maintain healthy skin: Keep your skin healthy and lovely with the below tips.
Drink plenty of water and hydrate yourself.
Eat those juicy fruits and crunchy vegetables.
Use natural and chemical-free cosmetics on your skin. check out these eco-friendly cosmetics.
5. Sleep well: Your body needs good, uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours to repair and rejuvenate itself. So, if you want to be beautiful, energetic, and happy, sleep well. Don’t sacrifice your sleep time. Make your sleep time a non-negotiable priority of your life.
6. Be confident: Write down your strengths and weaknesses and know what you are. You need not be perfect to feel confident about yourself. Every person in the world has both strengths and weaknesses. Build your confidence. A confident personality is a charming personality.
7. Dress well: Create your own dressing style and wear it with pride. You don’t need a model or fashion industry to tell you what looks best on you. Discover your own fashion statement and be unique.
8. Be your own admirer: Understand that you don’t need anyone to tell you – you are beautiful. Become your own admirer and fan. List down all the great qualities about you, things you love about yourself, and cherish your own self. It’s your job to admire yourself. If you can’t do it yourself, how can others do it for you?
9. Accept your imperfections: You don’t need to be perfect because no one in this world is perfect. The perfect skin you see in advertisements might not be so perfect in real life. You can never guess how many edits and photoshops went in to create the perfect version of the models in those magazines.
10. Focus on inner beauty: Nurture your inner beauty and fill yourself with qualities like happiness, peace, courage, discipline, kindness, honesty. Your inner beauty is many times more powerful and attractive than outer beauty. Invest your time and energy in building your personality.
11. Be in nature: Spend time in nature at least once a week. Take the fresh air, beauty, and inspiration from nature. Every shade of nature is beautiful- Green trees, yellow flowers, blue sky, red sunset. Like nature, be you. Be natural and be beautiful.
These are some pointers that can help you in your journey of beauty. Recognize your own beauty and be proud of yourself. No matter what you think about your body, a truth which you cannot deny is that your body is helping and supporting you. Thanks to your body, you are able to live your life and do various things in life. You are able to realize your dreams because of your body. Your body is helping you every moment, whether you are grateful to it or not. It’s not an exaggeration to say that your body is the biggest supporter of you.
Such a wonderful body deserves a lot more love and appreciation. Take time to appreciate your body. Cherish and love it. Appreciate yourself for who you are and fall in love with the beautiful you.
Wish you love and peace!